Wednesday 20 September 2017

Movie Day

I woke up around 3:30am last night and I was extremely sick.
I had to get out of bed and sit on the couch with a bucket on my lap.
It was really bad for a couple of hours.
I was so tired but was afraid if I was lying in bed, I wouldn't be able to get to the washroom fast enough if I needed too.


I did witness this and it made me very happy.
It's hard to see because Professor Snuggles is so dark, but this is both my kitties sleeping very close to one another on the couch.
I am hoping to one day see them cuddling together but this will suffice for now.
 
It eased off a bit around 5:30 so I went back to bed and I ended up sleeping until 10:30 this morning.
I felt much better when I got up but I still wasn't 100% so it ended up being a relaxing kind of day.

When I got up, mom had just started watching Hidden Figures so I sat down and watched it with her.
I'd been wanting to see it for awhile and I really enjoyed it.

When it finished, I talked mom into watching another with me that I figured she would like.

Megan Leavey.
This was another one that I've been meaning to watch for awhile and I knew mom would enjoy it.
Such a touching story.

I love these films that are based on true stories, especially when they include pictures and updates of the real folks at the end!
 

I had picked up the Sante Fe Salad at Costco the other day and I kind of forgot about it.
I have never tried it before and it looked really good.

Mom &  I had left over lasagna and Sante Fe salad.
The salad was loaded with cilantro which I do not like at all.
Normally I would pick it out but it was cut up so small that it would have been too difficult so I jsut ate it anyway.
I was disappointed because otherwise it would have been a terrific salad and I won't be buying it again.
 
My brother got called out to work and SIL was working so he asked if I could watch the kiddos for a couple of hours.
Of course I said yes.

Miss A was rocking that little dress!
 
Mr H was busy getting into things as usual.
He does this thing now where he takes your hand and says "come on" - it sounds more like "tumon" then he drags you where ever he wants to go.

Normally it is down to the basement where we have a storage shelf that is filled with jars that are filled with all kinds of things including candies.
 
Here he is relaxing with a few.

He may be having a few more treats here.
But hey - I'm his auntie so I can spoil him a little right?
 

Miss A was particularly snuggly today for some reason but that was perfectly fine with me.
 
I wasn't too long hitting the hay after the littles went home.
It was a nice relaxing day and I am glad whatever bug decided to visit me last night didn't stick around for too long.
 
Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment