Thursday 7 September 2017

Last Day of Leisure until Next Weekend.

Well, it's my last day off for this beautiful 4 day weekend so I wanted to get outside and enjoy it somewhat.

I gathered up all my little hanging pots off the fence, cleaned the flowers out of them and dumped the soil in a big barrel to use again next year.
It was time, they were looking pretty sad.
 

I decided to make taco dip for supper.
I had some ground pork I needed to use up.
I made each of us our own.

Normally I would put the meat on in the center layer then top with my cheese and veggies but I forgot about it.
I had everything added and it looked so pretty and colorful then I turned around and saw the meat sitting on the stove so I just had to add it to the top.
I love this stuff - I figured I would gobble it all up but I couldn't even finish half of it.

Over ripe bananas were on sale at the store for .99 cents so I picked up a bag and made some banana chocolate chip muffins.
I added the left over pumpkin I had and some spices and they are delicious.
 
I ate probably more than I should have.
 
It was later than usual when My Honey got home so we really only had time to watch an episode of Game of Thrones then it was off to bed.
 
The fighting between the kitties is happening less and less but we still take the Professor in the room with us at night just in case.
 
Again, no workout, no 10,000+ steps but I will be back at it tomorrow.
 
Until next time, be happy!













No comments:

Post a Comment