Wednesday 13 September 2017

4132 Lifetime Miles = Nile Badge


Started the morning off on a good note again....

All Bran cereal with bananas and strawberries - yum yum!

I went out to the golf course for lunch and My Honey and I split a polish sausage.
He makes them himself and smokes them and they are so awesome!

We also shared some fries and the new deep fried pickles they just got in.
They were pretty good!

Reached another milestone on my Fitbit today!

I picked up a pork loin that needed to be used up so My Honey took it and made it into polish sausage for me this afternoon!


My dear little nephews started back to school today in NS.

Mr D was a little nervous since it was his first first day but Mr E is in grade 2 now so he's an old pro!

He was a great help to his little brother!

A few picturesL popped up on my Facebook memories

Those cheeks though!

The top is great too.
Mr H has sure changed his looks since this picture was taken.

Hard to believe this was 7 years ago.
Went for a trip to Radium Hot Springs and camped with two friends.
It was my first trip to BC ever and I fell in love with it,
I knew I would be back and I have been.

I went out to the golf course to help out after work today because we knew there were a few big parties going out there to eat.

It was a good thing too as it was super busy all evening.
The Blue Moo ended up being a big seller (to my surprise) but I am glad.
My mom's friend picked her up and they both came out and tried one too.

I was super tired when I got home but we did do an episode of GoT.
Then it was off to bed for this chick!

Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment