Sunday 24 September 2017

The Pearisian!

Woke up to another frosty morning.

It was cold out too, brrrr!

Because it was so yucky out, the golf course was closed again too.

We even had to scrape the windows a little this morning.
Just think, Mr BN is down in PEI right now and he was just complaining to me about the humidity down there.
I would trade that for this any day!

That worked out great because My Honey was able to take a quick trip to WCT to get a few things done.
Worked out good for me too as I just got more forms in the mail yesterday that mom's doctor needs to fill out so he was able to drop them off for me and save me a trip.

It was his lucky day - his number one favorite thing to eat is pho and today is September 20th.
Of course he treated himself to a bowl!

He got a head start on Halloween to - he named this guy Alan, I have no idea why.

He picked up supper for us as well.

Pizza is always good!

He can be so goofy sometimes but he's all mine and I love him!

After we finished eating, we headed out to the golf course to work on this weeks Burger Love Special.

The chef hard at work making little phyllo dough packets stuffed with brie cheese.

Doesn't it look delicious?
I had the idea for this burger back at the beginning of the summer but My Honey suggested we wait until the pears were in season and he was soooo right.

The Pearisian!
My Honey came up with one of his clever and amusing descriptions again;

From the land that gave us the reign of terror, the guillotine and the Eiffel Tower comes todays Burger Love Special, the delicious Pearisian Burger. The Pearisian has an all beef patty topped with a thick slice of melty brie cheese & pepper jelly wrapped in phyllo dough and baked until golden brown set on top of a generous slather of cream cheese topped with fresh sliced pear and drizzled with hot honey all nestled inside a warm croissant.
Oooooh La La!!


Just look at the ooey gooey brie cheese melting out.
It was so delicious and my favorite burger of the season.
Even though the weather hasn't been that great, we are going to post that we will be open rain or shine (or snow) so that if folks want to come in and taste it they will be able to.

Paddington has earned a new nickname around here....

He is now affectionately know as Cuddle Bug and he definitely lives up to his name.

Waiting for my turn with the cuddle bug.

He just gets up and flops on you and gets his motor running.

He was interested in what I was doing with the camera.

He is just such a sweet little baby.

I got busy today and tore off all my nail polish.
It was starting to peel and my hair was getting stuck in it so it was time.
I will probably let my nails relax for awhile before I get it done again.

And that is a wrap for today.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment