Sunday 17 September 2017

First Frost

This is what I woke up to this morning.......
frost on the ground!

At first I thought it was snow so I guess it could have been worse.

It was -2 when I pulled into the parking lot at work this morning.

Once that sun gets up the rest of the way I am certain it won't take long to thaw.

It is actually quite pretty.

The ground looked white. 

I worked through lunch so I had some popcorn for a snack.

It was a super busy day trying to catch up from being out of the office for 3 days.
When I got home I didn't feel like cooking anything so I just had a granola bar for supper.

When My Honey got home from work we watched an episode of GoT.
We are nearly finished with Season Two.
Then it was off to bed early.

Even though I didn't have to work in the morning I had a busy week so I was tired.

It was a very low key day.
That's a wrap.
Until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment