Thursday 28 September 2017

One Last Men's Night

I have noticed moths or butterflies (not sure which) on the ground in front of the office doors quite a few times this year.
Once there were five of them laying there on the ground.
I am not sure why.
I saw it again this morning, there were only two of them but again they were just lying there in front of the office doors.
It's weird, I dont' know why they are there?

I ate lunch at my desk since I had to leave a little early today for men's night.
The hamburger macaroni was ok, I'll be glad when it's all eaten up.

My Honey is out at the golf course cooking away.
He made Tres Leches cake for dessert - sent me this picture as it was coming out of the oven.

Then he sent me another after he soaked it with the milk mixture.
I don't know how I am going to stay away from it tonight because I love it so much but I am determined not to have a piece.

My Honey made me the usual salad with pork sausage on top for supper and we shared.
 
It was our last men's night of the season as the golf club will be closing this Sunday.
It's bittersweet.
 
I like being out there for men's night and I've enjoyed different aspects of it like coming up with the Burger Love Specials but it will be nice for My Honey to have some time off.
 
It was a really great learning experience and I think we have figured out that we would like to cook food & sell it someday but we aren't sure in what capacity.
I think a full time restaurant would be too much so maybe a food truck or something seasonal.
 
It won't be happening until far down the road so we have lots of time to consider it.
 
A couple memories from a trip to PEI in 2009.

This is me and two of my cousins daughters, Miss M & Miss S.
These girls are so little here, they are all grown up now, Miss S has definitely passed me in height.
They have both grown into beauties and nice young ladies as well.

My cousin Ms JW & I having a time!
I had rented a cottage and a bunch of cousins came over to play games.
We had such an awesome time that night.
I love my family and I love when we get together!
 
Anyway, that is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment