Wednesday 20 September 2017

Weigh In Day

Today was weigh in day.
259.4 lbs
Even though I haven't offically started any weight loss program, it's a loss and I'll take it.
 
My work neighbour (and friend Mr BN) went to PEI over the weekend.
He & his sister are there for the week to golf and just check it out as he has never been that far east before.
 
He kept on talking out "Tignish" before he left and then this morning he sent me this text with the caption "Guess where I am?"
This is the church in Tignish, PEI, St.Simon & St Jude Catholic Church.
I have attende many a mass at this church so it was cool to see him there.
 
I think they are enjoying there trip, I hope so anyway.
I guess I feel kind of invested because I love it so much, if they didn't like it, it would kind of hurt my feelings a bit.
 
It's been nearly a year since my mother suffered her stroke so I am having to fill out forms again for some differant things, like her insurance, to update the status of her condition.
It's kind of a pain to be filling out all these forms but it is necessary.
 
One arrived over the weekend that her doctor needs to fill in and it has a very short time frame so I called to her Doctor to see if I could just email the form then go there and pick it up once it was completed because it is an hour away.
The receptionist told me no, I actually had to go in but luckily they had an appointment open this afternoon so I took it.

We were already running a little late and then this happened.
Seems I get stuck at train crossings often these days.
 
The doctor was over an hour late seeing us but at least she was kind enough to fill out the forms right there for us.
Normally she takes up to 3 weeks to get them done.
She was surprised that we came all the way in to see her though and wondered why we didn't just send in the forms which annoyed me seeing as I spefically asked the receptionist that very thing and she said it wasn't possible.
 
Oh well, at least I know for next time and she waived the $75 fee that they normally charge to have a form filled out which was super nice of her.

 
My brother was watching Maxx for us and requested we bring him back a donair.
Maxx is getting old now and I don't like to leave him alone in the house for too long because he has been having a lot of accidents lately.
We have carpet in most of the house so it isn't very nice to come home to when it happens.

Mom & got donairs for ourselves too and I got one for My Honey.
 

Paddington was being super cuddly when I got home.
 
He is so funny, he just jumps right up on you then flops himself down, he doesn't care where either and it usually ends up being right on your face.
The he sometimes puts his paws around your neck like he is hugging you and he even licks your face or ear sometimes with his scratchy little tongue.
 
I am so thankful that we brought him home and things worked out!
 
When My Honey got home he was happy to see the donair.
We watched the final episode of GoT for season 2.
 
It is soooooo good.
I'm glad I gave it a chance and started watching it.
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment