Thursday 7 September 2017

Laid Back Sunday


Sunday was VERY laid back.
 
I was still on edge about the kitties and while it has lessened, there are still some scuffles happening.
 
Mom and I decided to watch a movie this afternoon.

 
I showed her a few trailers and she picked Fences.
I had asked My Honey if he wanted to watch this a few weeks ago and he didn't sound thrilled about it.
He said he expected it was just going to be a shameless run for the Oscars.
While I am a Denzel Washington fan, I am sorry to report that I did not care for this movie at all.
I think My Honey was 100% correct in his assumption.

I said at one point in the movie that it was just a giant monologue by Denzel and my mom said "Turn it off" so I did.
We only got about half way through and I don't have any desire to watch the rest of it.
 

I cooked up a nice supper for us all.
Shake & Bake chicken breast with new potatoes, stuffing, peas and veggies.
I like having supper ready for My Honey when he is working.



My cousin posted this picture of a blue lobster they caught today in PEI while out fishing.
(This is not him, it is a fellow that fishes with them).
It looks pretty cool!
 
When My Honey got home, we watched 2 more episodes of GoT before heading to bed.
We have been leaving the kitties together during the day but are still seperating them during the night so Professor Snuggles came in the room with us again for the night.
 
I didn't get a work out in today nor did I get in 10,000 steps.
We will call it a rest day and move on.
 
That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment