Friday 15 September 2017

Weigh In Day


This morning was weigh in day.
263 lbs
Not pretty.
Not surprising.

We were chatting at work and decided that we should run another weight loss competition in the office again.
We have done them a few times.
It is $50 to enter then you have to weigh in weekly.
It costs another $5 each week that you don't lose.
The winner is determined by the largest weight loss percentage.
First place gets 60% of the funds collected, 2nd place gets 25% and 3rd place gets 15%.

I sent out the details to all our group and invited everyone to join if they wished.
I did and I decided that I am going to win.

Breakfast was All Bran cereal, bananas and skim milk.

I had to run hamburger out to the golf course so My Honey could start making the chili for tomorrow and he made me a salad for lunch with my favorite oil/vinegar dressing.
I could drink that stuff.

He also cooked me up a sausage.
We shared.

He was experimenting with battered fish recipes to possibly have for men's night tomorrow night so I had to try it.
It was really good.

I have a second job that doesn't really take a lot of my time but once a year I have to plan a spill exercise.
Oil companies with active pipelines and/or wells are required to be members of the WCSS.
It is split into areas and I only work for the one area.
WCSS has equipment for cleaning up spills and member companies are able to use the equipment in the event of a spill.
Once a year, we have an exercise where we get the member companies together and show them how to use the equipment in different scenarios

This years exercise happens to be taking place on a lake.

I had to meet the trainers at the location to go over a bit of logistics for tomorrow and was treated to a rainbow again.
What a gorgeous place to have to spend a day.

My Honey came with me and afterwards we continued on into WCT to pick up a few things.

We stopped at EDO for supper.

I had some new dish they started selling - it was pretty good.
They are always so friendly at this location.
The staff all say "hello" to everyone as they walk in the door and "good-bye, thank you for coming" to everyone as they leave.

The sky was looking beautiful as we left Walmart.

We had to stop at the golf course and make some adjustments to the chili for tomorrow.
So no GoT when we got home, it was too late.

I knew I needed to be up and out the door early in the morning so I just headed to bed.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment