Tuesday 26 September 2017

Weigh In Day

Today was weigh in day.
263.4 lbs
Not good.
But that's ok because I am feeling determined.
As I said yesterday - I am committing to following the Weight Watchers program to a tee this week and then getting right back at it when I get back from vacation.
Still feeling in the zone today so that's good.
 
I picked up this new oatmeal I saw for breakfasts since I usually eat once I get to work & instant oatmeal is quick and easy.
I often have two packets and was going to today but changed my mind last minute and only had one thinking I would save some points for something else.
 
I had no idea how many weight watcher points a packet would be but when I punched it in the WW calculator I was so thankful I opted for one packet.
8 pts!!!
HOLY HECK!
That is a lot of points for one little packet of oatmeal.
If I'd had two of them I would have used over half of my daily points just for breakfast.
I won't be getting this again - it tasted good but not 8 points good!

I stopped at a local restaurant and bought a side of donair sauce so we could try out the donair burger at lunch time.
I have a recipe to make it but it makes a lot and it doesn't last so I didn't want to waste it.
I will make it myself for Thursday though.
I went out to the golf course and My Honey made one up for us to try.
He had half then AW and I split the other half.
AW works at the kitchen for us - she said this was her favorite burger thus far.
I think it's going to be a hit.

I also had My Honey make me a salad with half of his homemade pork sausage on top.
It is very lean so it is a great way for me to get in some protein.



After work I cooked up some whole wheat pasta and added some of the meat sauce I had cooked up yesterday.
It was pretty tasty and I made lots so I'll have some to go in the freezer to pull out and have at a later date.

I had a massage booked at 6pm so after I ate I scrambled up there.
She was running late then we were chatting and catching up so by the time I left there it was 8pm.
I love getting a massage.
I dont' have any particular issue that needs to be worked on but it just feels good - my favorite part is when she massages my head at the end.
I could just have that done for the whole time and leave perfectly happy & content.
 
When I got home we watched an episode of GoT then I watched tonights episode of Counting On.
 
I did very well at following WW today - tracked all my points and I am still feeling like I got this.
Each day under my belt makes the next day that much easier I find!
 
That's all for today - until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment