Friday 22 September 2017

Men's Night is Cancelled for Today & I Am Ok With That!

It is pretty dark out still in the morning when I get up for work now.
We leave the window open in the bedroom for fresh air at night and it is Professor Snuggles favorite place to hang out.
Paddington kind of stole his spot this morning though.

That was ok though because the Professor found another place to hang out.
I lifted the top to let him out but he preferred to just stay in there!

Ms SV was out at the golf course today cooking for her daughter's wedding this weekend so Ms NT & I went out there for lunch.
I had some chicken strips, pickle chips & fries - not a healthy choice at all but one of these days I will get back on track.
I was thinking later that I should have taken a picture of us girls at lunch instead of what I had - I will definitely remember to do that next time.
It was nice to meet for lunch and chat a little and catch up.
We should do it more often.

Because of the crappy weather, mens night was cancelled so I was able to go home after work and cook some supper up for My Honey.
We have beans still from his parents garden and I just made instant mashed potatos, cream corn and hamburger gravy.
Easy and delicious.
 
I wasn't sad about mens night being cancelled, I was tired so I was happy to be able to just go home and relax tonight.
 
The new season of The Little Couple started back on TLC tonight so I was thrilled to be able to watch it.
William & Zoey are just so dang cute and I love their little personalities.
He is kind and thoughtful and funny and she is just this little firecracker with an adorable little voice.
It felt like catching up with old friends.
 
Facebook memories that popped up today.

My cousin and her family moved to Australia about 9 years ago.
Her daughter wanted to come back to Canada to attend Grade 12 and graduate with all her friends so she moved in with my sister for a year.
This is her and my nephew Mr H - they made very fast friends.
 
I can't believe how much he has grown up since then.
What a little cutie patootie he is in this picture and Miss ED is just a natural beauty.
She moved back to Australia with her family and there are still there today.
Although they have been back to Canada to visit a few times, I haven't seen any of them since they left because I never happen to be in PEI when they are visiting and I miss them.
 
I am hoping My Honey & I get over there to visit them in Australia before they move back home to Canada.
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment