Thursday 7 September 2017

Weigh In Day.

There's been kind of a pattern developing the past few nights.
We have been taking Professor Snuggles in the bedroom with us during the night but ususally somewhere around 4 am he starts scratching to get out.
So we get up and let him out and bring Paddington in with us instead.
He is so lovey.
 
Look at him snuggling up to the teddy bears.
 
This is the best face on picture I have been able to get thus far - he is a really pretty cat.
 
He is a shoulder climber too. 
 
It was weigh in day.
I had no idea which way things would go as I did get a few good workouts in but I didn't rein in my eating.
 
257.8 lbs
Its a loss so I will take it.

I got some more fiber in for breakfast.
Strawberry All Bran cereal with fresh strawberries and bananas on top.
Yummy, Yummy!

The sun was just a shining out there this morning.
Hopefully this is indicative of the rest of September weather this year.

I was out and walking to the end of the road.
I think I did about 5 of those walks today.

My book I ordered arrived in the mail today.
My cousins young daughter was telling me that she had read it and really enjoyed it so I purchased it completely on her recommendation.
It's been made into a movie and I did just happen to see the trailer for it this weekend.
It looks really good!

I grabbed some leftovers and ate them at my desk for lunch.
I worked through my lunch as I had to leave a little early to head out to the golf course early for Men's Night.

Supper was crispy fried chicken, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn on the cob (which I skipped)

Dessert was really great too, a giant chocolate triffle.
I had to have some.

I got My Honey to let me take a picture of him sans ball cap and glasses because I found his prescription when I was cleaning out my office over the weekend and I am going to order him a few pair of glasses off of Zenni.com
 
He had a really late night at work and only got home after I did.
I brought him some leftovers for supper and even though it was late, we couldn't resist and got another episode of Game of Thrones in before heading to bed.
 
Fighting between the kitties has become a rare occurrence so it looks like Paddington is here to stay.
All that anxiety for naught!
 
I am glad it all worked out and I am feeling so much better about the situation.
 
Too busy for a workout today but I did get my activity in.
 
I missed one hour of my 250+ per hour because I had a meeting that went long but other than that, I am happy with my activity for today.
 
And that's a wrap for today,
Until next time, be happy!
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment