Sunday 17 September 2017

Back Home Again

Had some breakfast in the hotel with one of the ladies I had supper with last evening then it was off to the St.Albert for some training.

They ordered in some really good salads for us for lunch.
The training went until about 2 pm then we were free to go.

I made a quick stop at Costco for a few things then got on the road.

Looked like I was driving right in to some nasty weather.
I did encounter some pretty hard rain and even some hail.

Luckily it didn't take long to get through it though and make it back to the nicer weather.

It was lovely when I got back to town.


I was happy to see My Honey when he got home from work and so was little Paddington.
We have officially named him Sir Paddington Cumberbatch.

Some fun memories popped up on Facebook.

These are from the Color Race we went to in Saskatoon.

Miss M & I before the run.

My Honey & I before the run.

I was being really consistent at working out back then and it was my first time attempting to run an entire 5km.
I had done it a few times on the treadmill but doing it outside is always much more difficult so I was freaking out a bit.

We had discussed it before we started and the plan was for me to go on ahead as Miss M & My Honey were only planning on walking the 5k.
I ended up running the whole thing and I was so proud of myself.
It kind of got me pumped to do more runs like that but I haven't done another since.

Here we are after the run.

My Honey & Miss M

Our whole crew.
We had a fun time and I really hope I get my poop in a group and get out to do another.

Then some really old memories popped up.
These were taken before I had my son (so over 25 years ago) and before Facebook even.

Back in the early 90's.
Big hair was still in, that's me in the back far right.

Back in the partying days of my youth.

We had a lot of fun times and went through insane amounts of hairspray, ha ha!
I was also smoking back then - looks weird to see a cigarette in my hand.
It's fun to look back at these old pictures and wonder what some of these people are up to today.

Well that's all for today.
Until next time, be happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment