Monday 26 June 2017

Sunny Summer Day.

Woke up bright and early today so I could make a coffee and enjoy it before my charge arrived for the day.
I made my coffee, ran a bath and grabbed the book I've been working on for a bit now and had a nice bit of relaxing.
My brother dropped off Little Mr H at 9 am and he was raring to go!

He brought all his little trains with him which he is super into right now.
Kept him busy for about 20 minutes, ha ha!

He noticed these cowboy boots and wanted to try them on.  He didn't like them so much once he had them on!
They belonged to my son when he was around the same age and he is wearing them in one of my favorite pictures of him ever.
 
It was an absolutely beautiful day so we headed to the great outdoors.
My Honey usually mows the lawn but he has been so busy I wanted to do it and surprise him.
I couldn't get the lawn mower started though so ended up having to call him to see if there was a trick to starting it. There wasn't, but I just wasn't having any luck.
 
So mom and I did a bunch of clean up and hauled some garbage off to the dump.
It always feels good to get stuff cleaned up.
 
My Honey had to come to town for gas so he stopped by and got the lawn mower started for me, did a little section so we could set the pool up for Mr.H. 

It is just a little pool I picked up for 10 bucks but it did the trick.
Mom kept an eye on him while I finished mowing the lawn.

I was in behind the garage mowing and Mr H came running up behind me, you'll notice in this picture that he decided to remove all of his clothing except his shirt.
I let him play like that until I finished the lawn, which was very hard work by the way!

Once I was done, Mr H was deposited into the bath tub.
He played in there and Nanny sat with him while I made us lunch.

Greek salad with chicken breast, yum yum!

All cleaned up, ready for round 2!

Miss H and Mr T dropped by - I had texted earlier asking if they could help out with a few things but we were done by the time they dropped by.

Mr H was happy to see his big sister though, even if only for a minute.

I ran over to my brothers to let the pups out for a pee.
Mr.Jones is in desperate need of a hair cut!
 
My boy posted this on Facebook today,
Apparently there is lots going on at work today for him, lol!
He is so silly and goofy - I love it.
 

It was so lovely that we headed outside again.

Mr H helped me out and put all the scrap pieces of wood into the fire pit.
He then proceeded to take them all back out and the ashes as well.

He needed a nice cooling snack after all that hard work.

So much for that bath!
Guess he will need another.

His Mom only sent 3 outfits with him so I had to run to their place and grab more.
My brother asked if I minded keeping him a bit longer and I said of course not, so we ended up having an over night guest.
 
It's exhausting when you are not used to it but I just love being able to spend time with him.
I hadn't had any time to fix supper so when My Honey got home, I ordered a couple of pizzas from Pizza Hut and left him with Mr H while I ran down and picked them up.
 
Mr H was starting to get tired and fussy - way past his bed time - so at 9 we jsut went to bed.
 
I had to sing him to sleep but it didn't take long and he was out.
 
What a lovely summer day!
That's it for today, until next time, be happy! 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment