Monday 12 June 2017

Weigh In Day!

I had a really hard time last night trying to get to sleep and then I kept waking up throughout the night.  So needless to say, I was super tired this morning so opted to sleep in a bit later rather than walk to work.
I think the cause may be Diet Pepsi. 
I have been drinking it a little more often and in the evenings which may be a bit too late to be having caffeine.
I am going to cut back on it again here, just have it the odd time on the weekend for a treat but early in the day and see if that helps.

Today was weigh in day.
I didn't really have a good feel for how it was going to go.
I haven't been tracking much and although I feel like I have been eating less and smaller portions, sometimes I find that I underestimate that.
Also, I was really eating a lot of peanuts last week - more than I should have.

242.6 lbs
So that is a loss of .4 lbs which isn't much, but I will take it!
Each little step is getting me closer to my goal and I know some weeks will be better than others but as long as I am heading in the right direction, I feel good about that.


It was Mr.BN's birthday today.  My Honey got him a joke cd and I printed off these cute little ballerinas to wrap it in.
Wanted it to be as cute and girly as possible.

Then I left it on his desk for him to find.
He thought it was pretty funny!

I had a meeting at lunch so I ran out to the store and picked up a greek salad to have at my desk.
I was delicious and although I skipped the garlic bread that came with it, I didn't let not one bite of the rest go to waste.

I had another meeting in the afternoon so by the time it was over, the work day was practically done.

I had some of my soup/chilli that I made yesterday for supper.
I added a dollop of plain greek yogurt and it was the perfect accent to the tomato flavor.

I made A LOT of it so I will likely be having it for meals for the next few days.

My sissy called tonight so got to chat with her for a bit.
My little nephews have been sick recently - just flu like, nothing serious - but poor little guys.
She said they are finally starting to feel better.

Mom showed me a dog kennel for sale on a local buy&sell page on Facebook.
Maxx is getting so old and blind and deaf.
It is difficult to get him to go out, in fact my mother is the only one who can.
A few times now we have gone out for a couple hours and he has had an accident on the carpet so I suggested that we might have to start putting him in a kennel when we go out.
There were 2 for sale, both the same size.
One was older for $40 and the other was brand new for $100.
The older one still seemed to be in good shape so that is the one I got.
It just needs a good cleaning then we should be able to give it a try.
I feel bad about it but we just can't have the accidents continuing on the carpet.

On the way home, we stopped at the store and I picked up a few snacks for the coming week.
This is my first time seeing these.
I ended up polishing off the bag tonight - guess that means they were good!

I started watching the new episode of Counting On that was on tonight, all about Joy Anna Duggars wedding but My Honey arrived home so I turned it off and watched another episode of This is Us with him.

Since summer is almost upon us, I picked up some of these for snacks for us too.
I had a peach & mango one tonight.

Only 45 calories!

Well that's all for tonight, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment