Thursday 8 June 2017

Low Key Day

Another beautiful morning, another energizing walk to work!
I just love nice weather.

I was super busy at work this morning, forgot to eat my yogurt breakfast.
Around 11 I figured I should eat something so I feasted on sweet peppers.

I had mentioned to my co-worked that my son's girl was looking for some shoes to wear to graduation so she brought in a couple pairs and left them on my desk for her to try.

I really like these ones, some shoes are just like pieces of art.

I like these ones also, wish I could wear them but I just can't.

I walked home at lunch today, grabbed some leftover coleslaw and raced back out to the bank.
I wanted to get bank drafts to pay the employees at the golf course.
Felt good to get it all done.

When I got back to the office I snacked on the coleslaw for the rest of the afternoon.
I had added some real bacon bits to it just to add some protein and it was a really great addition.
I may add it all the time now when I make it.

I had these for a snack this evening.
I am more of a salty snack craver so these really satisfy that.

I also had a few handfuls of dry roasted peanuts and then I had leftover corn, potatoes and scallops from last nights dinner.

I was feeling restless tonight, like I wanted to do something but I didn't quite know what.
I considered a walk but it looked like a ferocious storm was headed this way so I ended up watching a couple episodes of This is Us.

I kind of forgot about it - I was only watching it while I worked out and I haven't worked out in a while.
I want to get back to it but feel like I've just been so busy lately.
I will get back to it though.

Today was the first Burger Love day out at the golf course.

The Elvis Burger was featured.
I know they sold 3 of them at lunch time, I am curious to hear from Ms.SV tomorrow to see if they had any one else out for one last night.
I hope so!
Already trying to figure out which one we are going to feature next week.

I am not sure how I am doing as far as food goes this week.
I think I am doing ok but then I worry that maybe I'm not.
This is exactly the reason why I should be tracking my points.
Sometimes I am just so good at it and other times I'm just not into it.

It seems to kind of go in cycles and I will cycle back to it I know.
I am very determined to be successful - I know that I can do this and I am doing it!

It is calling for rain all day long tomorrow, I hope it at least holds off long enough for me to walk to work in the morning to finish off a full week of walking every day.

That's about all for today - kind of a low key day which is nice to have every now and then.

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment