Saturday 24 June 2017

Burger Love BBQ Crunch Day

Well what do you know, it is the 2nd day of summer and I woke up to a windy, chilly day.  Not even fit for walking (unless you were wearing a snow suit, mittens, scarf and toque).

Mom planted the flowers we had picked up last night while I was getting my massage.
When I was looking out the window this morning, I noticed that she set them all up.
I think it looks cute.
She did it in the house and when My Honey got home there was quite a bit of dirt all over the floor and table but he & mom cleaned it up and now you would never know!

Work was busy as usual and it seemed I just got there and then it was lunch time.

I wasn't sure what I wanted for lunch, ended up picking up the ingredients to make a taco salad then threw one together when I got home.
I used ground pork instead of ground beef and was thinking that it tasted quite a bit different then I realized that I had forgotten to add the cheddar cheese.
Oh well - it was still pretty darn delicious if I do say so myself.
Mom seemed to enjoy it too.

Burger Love was happening at the golf course today and a couple of the fellows from the office went out there for lunch.

BN gave the BBQ Crunch a try!
SV took this picture so I could post it on Facebook - first BBQ Crunch customer of the day.

He said he liked it so that made me happy.
Said it was too big though and he couldn't finish it - that's better than a customer leaving hungry though as far as I am concerned.

Now to start thinking about next weeks burger.
I have all these ideas running around in my head - I am really enjoying this.
Someday I think we will have a little place and I look forward to inventing new things for people to try there.
For supper I ordered some Pizza Hut.  I got the $10.00 pizza special of the day and some boneless chicken wings.
I also had some left over taco salad with it.
It tasted pretty darn good.
I had 3 slices of pizza but 2 of them were just skinny so I'll consider them like 1 piece.

I was thinking of taking mom for a drive to WCT tonight but was tired when I got home for work so decided to just have a quiet evening at home.
I caught up on some PVR'd shows from earlier in the week (Counting On, Little People Big World) and after that I was falling to sleep so I just headed to bed.

I really want to be well rested in the morning so I can get up early and walk to work.
I haven't walked yet this week and I miss it when I don't.

Until next time, be happy! 












No comments:

Post a Comment