Wednesday 21 June 2017

Quick Shopping Trip

I let the girls know at the office that I would be a little late this morning and My Honey & I headed off to WCT on a quest for French fries.

We tried 3 different places but no like finding the brand we wanted.
We did pick up a few other supplies though, then we grabbed breakfast and headed back home.
I had a Bagel BELT with bacon - Yum Yum.
I heart bacon a lot!

We have been having a little visitor at the office lately.
This is the second time I have seen him now, first time all I saw was his little round bottom running away from me when I was going to my truck at lunch time.

Looks like he is really watching what is going on in there!

We picked this up for Professor Snuggles but so far he doesn't seem that interested.

When I got home, I asked mom if she'd seen the missing remote anywhere and she pointed right to the ottoman.
I said I looked there for it and it wasn't there.
She lifted up the corner and there it was, boy did I feel silly!
At least it has been recovered though, the Apple TV won't work without it.

After work I headed out to the office to experiment a little for this weeks Burger Love Burger.
This is what we came up with.

BBQ CRUNCH BURGER
It's a homemade burger patty topped with red onion, coleslaw, pickled jalapenos, habanero jack cheese and bbq sauce topped with a handful of bbq chips and garnished with a jalapeno corn muffin.
My Honey whipped up those corn muffins and they were so good, I popped a couple in my mouth over the course of the evening.
I couldn't resist them as I walked by each time.

Also picked up these bad boys this morning, fiddleheads.
They only come out once a year for a short time so I always make sure to pick some up and have a feed as soon as I see them.

.
He made me a sausage to go with them and it was a perfect supper.
We ended up being at the golf course until almost 10 tonight.

Little Mr.D graduated from kindergarten today.


This is him a few years back when they came out for Christmas.
I just love this picture of him, he is so smiley.

And this is Mr E back when they were still living out here.
Auntie and Nanny took him for ice cream and of course he picked the brightest color they had!
They just grow up so fast, in the blink of an eye almost it seems.
It's a good reminder to enjoy every moment that they are little because it doesn't last that long.

We watched an episode of This is Us tonight before heading to bed.

I missed weigh in today because I had already eaten by the time I got to work so I will weigh in tomorrow.
I feel like I have done well but we will see.

Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment