Wednesday 21 June 2017

Fathers Day


We woke up to someone tearing around under the bed this morning.
My Honey figures if he gives Professor Snuggles lots of love whenever he is doing something we don't want him to, it will curb him of the behaviour.
So far his theory is proving to be incorrect!


When he did come out from under the bed, he was covered in feathers (from our pillows, not a little creature).
He looks like he is just loving the whole positive reinforcement thing, huh?

My Honey headed out to the golf course first thing but I opted to have some time home today.
They ran out of fries though so he called me to bring some out.  I did and took mom with me and we had lunch. 
I had a garden salad and it was delicious as usual.

It was Father's Day and mom had picked up a gift for my brother so I took her over there to drop it off.

Mr. H looks like he just rolled out of bed!


Aww, I love that little smile!

Big hugs for Daddy on Father's Day!

One of the ladies ended up calling in sick at the golf course today due to a family emergency so I went back out there this afternoon for a bit.
The girl that was already working offered to stay though so I went back home.
Turns out the French fries I had picked up earlier weren't any good so I returned them.


Mom and I were just about to watch a movie (Table 19) when My Honey called to say he needed French Fries again so I was back to the store to pick up another kind.

When I got back to the golf course I ended up just staying and helping out until it closed.
We got home and were going to watch an episode of This is Us but could not find the Apple remote anywhere.
We searched in the couch cushions, we lifted up both the couch and love seat and looked underneath.
We searched everywhere but no luck.
I was tired anyway so I guess it was just as well.
I did have a quick look at Facebook before heading to bed and this memory popped up, my how he has grown, this is just one year ago.

I called my pops today but no answer so I left a message, but if you are reading this dad,
Happy Father's Day, I love you!

Until next time, be happy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment