Thursday 22 June 2017

Weigh In Day

No early morning walk to work today, I slept in every extra minute that I could, I needed it!

242.6 lbs
So no change, exactly the same as last week.
I was disappointed of course but not as much as I would have been had I seen a gain so it could have been worse.
Next week will be better.

Tuesday men's night out at the golf course and so, wouldn't you know, it started raining right at the tee off times.
I headed out there anyway because you never know who might or might not show up to golf.
Plus a lot of people have been showing up just to eat.

It was Mexican Night.
My Honey made pulled pork, homemade tortillas, refried beans, rice and salsa.
We didn't have that many men out but we had a few.
After the men had eaten and left, I made myself up a taco.

He made dessert too - we tried to pick something that was latin.

Tres Leches cake it was.
He found this recipe online somewhere and OMG, it was absolutely fabulous.
I even ate two pieces, I couldn't resist.
I told him to make sure he saved the recipe because it was so good.

We sat around the club house and chatted for awhile, waited for a few of the golfers who were brave enough to venture out in the wind and rain, then we cleaned up and headed home.
It was still around 9 when we got home so we settled in to watch another episode of This is Us.

We heard some scratching at the door and look what we found.

Every time we leave the house, the neighbour kitty comes running.
We found out today that his name is Ipad.
Guess he heard us getting home and wanted to check things out.

My Honey always feeds him treats and gives him belly rubs so I think he's looking for one or the other (or both) right now.
Professor Snuggles isn't sure what to think about the whole situation.
He was checking Ipad out but Ipad wasn't the least bit interested in him.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!












No comments:

Post a Comment