Tuesday 20 July 2021

Weigh In Day - Hello 170's (July 19, 2021)

Today was weigh in day. 

I was 179.6 lbs.
I was thrilled to finally see the 170's - I think it's been a very long time!

So that's 93.4 lbs gone all together.
Next goal - 100 lbs down - I'm just about there.

I have not been diligently tracking my food, in fact I've barely been tracking at all and I really want to work on that.

The running is really helping and I'm not going crazy with what I'm eating but I know it's easy to think you are only eating so much when the reality is much different if you took the time to track.

I know I'll likely have to track for the rest of my life and I don't want to let it fall by the wayside so it's going to be my goal this week.

I worked down at my real office this morning.
Shennelle is on vacation so I've been going in to deal with tickets and mail and stuff.

We did get the official email though that we are required to be working back in the office full time on Aug.3, 2021.

I'll miss the perks of being at home but to be honest, I'm looking forward to getting back to the office too.
I am going to have to figure out the running thing though and when I'm going to try to fit it in.
I'd love to get up early and do it before work but I have such a hard time getting out of bed, it's just too cozy for me to leave it any earlier than I have to.

But running at lunch means I'd be sweaty for the afternoon and I don't think I want to do that.
I don't want to wait until the end of the day either because it's just harder to get out and do it then.

So we'll see - my guess is that's it's likely going to be a bit of a combo of all the options.


I wasn't sure if I'd get out for a run today because it was super foggy which makes it kind of dangerous.
It cleared up though so on my lunch hour, I headed out.
I planned on working from home in the afternoon so if I ended up being sweaty, no big deal.

I wanted to get in at least 8k and that's exactly what I did.

The exercise details.

My splits.

Kody ended up having last minute dentist appointment in Whitecourt and Haylee went with them but they dropped Freya off to me.
He said she wasn't feeling the best.
She was warm and not her lively self but aside from that she was good.

We sat together and made silly faces.

Still making silly faces.

By the time Kody came back, you could really tell that she was feeling really unwell.
She was hot and had no appetite and she started vomiting.
Poor little thing.

I held her for a bit with a nice cool cloth on her head.
We managed to get her to take some Children's Tylenol.

Then Papa held her for a bit.
It's so hard to see them sick and not really be able to do anything about it.

I think the Tylenol kicked in a little because she seemed a bit better.
She kept telling us "I'm not sick anymore".

When they left to go home, she was a bit more lively and even took the time to go pick a daisy for me outside and bring it back to me.

When she got in the car, the last thing she told us was "I'm not sick anymore".
I hope it's true!

My knees were really bothering me when I went to bed tonight - I hope I find out soon if there is an issue with them.
Until then, I'm going to keep on taking Ibuprofen and keep on running.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment