Tuesday 20 July 2021

Just Me & My Girl (July 18, 2021)

Since we went to bed so late last night, I was expecting that Freya would sleep in a bit this morning and I'd have time to work on my blog a bit before she got up.

Boy was I wrong. 

She woke up at 6am when Jason was getting ready for work and we laid in bed, me hoping that she might ball back asleep, by 7 I knew that wasn't going to happen so we just got  up.

I got a coffee and she got a bubba and we had cuddles on the couch for the morning.

She was in a cuddly mood which I loved.

She was showing me some of her fancy hand moves.

And she was doing some crazy stuff with her eyes - she's so silly.

What a cute little duck.

Audrey out at the Golf Club had this chalkboard that she asked me to make a sign on for her.
They've moved to paper menu's and she didn't want to go to the trouble of putting the whole menu up on this board again.
I wanted something simple so I measured and taped it.

Once I got the confirmation from her that she liked it, I took the tape off.
I think it turned out pretty good.

Freya decided to help me with it and kind of smudged up some of the words so I had to do some repairing but I don't think you can even tell.

It's been raining so they golf club has been closed but as soon as they are open again, I'll run this out to them.

I got her a chalkboard of her own and gave her some chalk so she could make her own sign.

We had a pretty chill day.
She stayed until supper time then Kody and Haylee came and picked her up.

My brother Rob came and picked my mom up right around the same time.
She is flying out tonight to NS and he is taking her to the airport.

I'm glad she's finally getting to go back and visit and I know she's really looking forward to seeing my sister and the boys and the rest of her family in PEI - it's been awhile due to the whole Covid situation.

I truly wanted to give myself a rest day today but I still needed to get my 12,000 steps in so I opted to get on the treadmill and just walk.
It was yucky outside and I just turned on an episode of Virgin River to pass the time.

Even though I only walked, I was still sweaty when I finished up.

Way to go me!

Sometimes my google photos makes these little compilations for me and I like looking at them.
This comparison shot popped up today.
The top was taken July 12, 2020 and the bottom is from July 12, 2021.
I think we've come pretty far in a year!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment