Monday 19 July 2021

Lemonade Stand and Birthday BBQ for Mom (July 11, 2021)

I had two rest days in a row so I made sure to get out and do my run asap this morning.
We had Freya and Jason wanted to do a long one so he went first then when he got back, I headed out.

I wanted to do a long one but I ended up having to cut it short due to my bladder!
Still got in 8.88k so I'm happy with that.

The details of my run.

And my average pace and splits.
Got one in under the 7 mark. 

Adrien and Mel both got called out to work so we had the kids over.

They were supposed to do a lemonade stand at a friend's house by the school but she had a late night and backed out so Jason helped them get set up in front of our house.

I think Hunter was their best customer.
The girls (Alivia and Adrianna) wanted the little kids to sit by the lemonade stand because they thought they were cute and would attract customers.
Ha ha.

I gave both him and Freya some money to spend at the lemonade stand and they thought that was great.
Freya kept coming back for more change to give to them and she didn't even want anything in return - just wanted to give them money.

Jason took them out snacks too.
They spent pretty much the whole afternoon out there.

Friday was Mom's birthday and we were away so we had everyone come over today for supper.
Morgan brought mom some nice flowers when she came.

Haylee brought Zepplyn over when she came.

Hunter wouldn't look at me for a picture.

Jason cooked up a feast on the bbq.
I was so looking forward to a burger and it was just as delicious as I was hoping.

Morgan, Freya and I.

Alivia and Adrianna.
Adrianna is her very best friend, they've been friends since they were born pretty much and Adrianna moved away but comes to visit for a few days every summer.

Haylee and Rob.

Adrien and Kody had to work so got there a bit later than everyone else.
I wanted to take a nice picture of them but they were being goofballs.

I tried several times.

Then I just gave up.

Happy birthday Nanny.
Jason made a sticky toffee pudding for the cake and it was fabulous.

We all hung out a bit afterwards.
Morgan just found out this week that the cafe she works at is closing next month.
She's ok with it though - ready for a bit of a break.
Then she's thinking of opening a day home in September.

Mom is leaving next week to go to NS/PEI for the summer so everyone wanted to spend a bit of time with her before she leaves.

Just chilling!

After everyone left, Jason and I cleaned up then got caught up on some One Bite Pizza reviews.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment