Monday 26 July 2021

My Poor Sweetie Has a Sore Mouth (July 23, 2021)

I thought we'd have a bit of a sleep in this morning but that didn't happen.

Freya was up early - I think because her mouth was bothering her.

So she and I cuddled on the couch, she watched YouTube videos on my phone and I watched the rest of Virgin River.

 She normally doesn't ask about mom and dad too much when she's here but she mentioned them a few times this morning, I think because she isn't feeling that great.

I asked her if she wanted me to call her Dad and get him to come pick her up, she said she wanted to walk there.

So I got her carriage/trailer out and normally I have to coax her into it but today she was sitting in it before I even had the shed door locked.

So we headed down to their place - we have to pass the park on the way and when she saw it, she wanted to stop and play.

Of course that was fine with me so we stopped to play for a bit.

She must have been feeling a bit better because she was being her normal silly self.

She wanted to go to the splash park and even though it was too cold to run in it, she still wanted to turn it on.
She knew just how to do it too.

She did have to test out the water even if it was just with her hands.

A little chilly I guess, she didn't try to get anything else wet after that.

Just running around having a time.

She did get tired of the park more quickly than usual so we headed from there to the store for a treat.
Then we took the long way around to her place mainly so I could get some steps in.
When we got there though, she didn't want to go anymore, she wanted to go back to my place.

I had decided to stop and get myself a breakfast sandwich first so we traipsed back to Cool Beanz.
I got my sandwich and she got a bowl of broccoli and cheddar soup.
She really liked it and she hasn't been eating much so it was nice to see her eating.

We hung out there for a bit before heading back up to the house.

Kody came to get her in the afternoon but she ended up falling asleep so I told him to let her nap for a bit so he did.
When she woke up, she was asking for Mom & Dad again but she didn't want them to come and pick her up, she wanted to walk down there.
I got the trailer/carriage out again and down we went.
When we got there, she didn't want to go in, just wanted to play in the backyard and wanted me to stay.

So I did for a bit while they packed up and got ready to head to the city.
Kody, Haylee, Freya, Randy, Crystal, Zepplyn, Jason and I are all heading to the city today for 2 nights.
Once they got packed up, they headed out and I headed back home.
Jason was working until 7pm so we wouldn't be heading in until after he got home.

When I got home, I jumped on the treadmill.
I just wanted to get at least 20 minutes of running in.
I started at 4.0, worked my way up to 5.0 and ran at that speed for at least 10 minutes straight.
There is no way I could have done that before so I definitely can feel the improvement in myself.

Got pretty sweated up in the process.

This is how the day looked for the kitties. 

He lays in the funniest ways.

Professor Snuggles has some weird positions he lays in too but he was being more normal today.

Took some selfies before showering.
Front view.

Side View.

Back view.

I showered up, packed and was all ready to go when Jason got home.
He had to pack too but it didn't take long and we were on the road by 8pm.

Neither of us had had any supper so we decided to stop at Famosa in Spruce Grove.
I treated myself to a Virgin Caesar.
It was pretty darn good.

My Honey.

Moi!

I got my favorite pizza there, Cavoletti.
With brussels sprouts, dates, walnuts, blue cheese and honey.

Jason tried a new kind that had chorizo on it.
I had a slice but I wasn't crazy about it - I didn't care for the chorizo.

It was pretty late by the time we made it to the hotel.
We made a quick stop to see everyone else in their room but they were pretty much ready for bed so we made it short and headed to our own room.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment