Monday 5 July 2021

I Ran 15k Today! (July 4, 2021)

My plan today was to go for a long run, I wanted to get in 13k which would be my longest run to date. 

Took a couple of quick selfies before heading out.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

That rest day yesterday was healing.
I was feeling really good and ended up doing 15 k.

The first gps shot is from the fitbit app on my phone and this one is from the fitbit dashboard on the computer.
I'm not sure why the second one doesn't show each km along the route - I wish it did, I kind of like that.

The Exercise details.
It took me almost 2 hours to finish but I was so proud when I did.

My average pace and my splits were even not to shabby.
I was tired when I finished but proud of myself for doing it.

I started watching this first thing this morning but it wasn't keeping my attention.
I kept stopping and doing other things.
Like looking at Facebook, going for a run then having a bath.
I did finally sit down after my bath and watch the rest of it.
I have to admit that it wasn't really  the best movie which was kind of disappointing.

I guess my body wanted to rest because I didn't really feel like doing anything else so I watched another movie.
Barb & Star go to Vista Del Mar.
It was a cute, cheesy movie.
No Oscar winner but entertaining anyway.

I had my sub from yesterday for lunch then I was really craving some ice cream so I went to the store and got a small container of sugar free ice cream for a treat.
It was just about 10 bucks but I figured if it satisfied my craving it would be worth it.
It wasn't the best but it was ok.

Haylee posted a bunch of pictures from their trip to Drumheller so I thought I would share.
Looks like they had a good time - wish I could have gone with them.

Haylee and Kody.

Being 'bad' in the badlands.

Trying out preaching.

Zepplyn looks like a natural.

The Hoo Doos.

It's dinosaur country out there and they really play that up.

Making silly faces.

Cooling down.

The water looks so nice.

Comparing their heights to dinosaur bones.

More dinosaurs out and about.

Pretty girl by some pretty flowers.
I just love petunias - they are so pretty and they bloom forever.

Freya and Haylee with the dinosaur.
It reminds me of one of the characters that used to be on Barney, Baby Bop I think her name was.

Haylee, Randy and Freya.
Today was Randy's birthday and that was the whole reason they went on the trip.

The girls with yet another dinosaur.

And another.

What a cool dudette!

In the mouth of the giant dinosaur in Drumheller.
I have this same exact picture but with Kody and Morgan.

This is the girls at his feet which gives you an idea of how tall that thing is.

Another of Haylee at the Hoo Doos.
There are some really neat things to see and do here in Alberta.

The birthday boy himself and Freya looking off into the distance.
It makes me so happy to see her experiencing things like this even if I can't always be there when she does.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment