Monday 19 July 2021

Long Run and Loki Finale (July 14, 2021)

Jason was back to work today and he's working  a few extra days this time so this one is going to be a long stretch. 

I made myself a yummy breakfast.
We have a ton of eggs in the fridge so I'm trying to get them eaten up.

I picked up some pomegranate seeds at Costco over the weekend - I just love these things and they are 0 WW points so that's awesome!

I had some cherries, golden berries and grapes too.
Yum yum.

I headed out for my lunch time.
Since I didn't end up getting a long run in this past weekend, I wanted to try to at least get a bit of a longer run in.
I did 10.51 k and it felt pretty good.

The Exercise Details.

My splits.

I kept a close eye on the AB wildfire app and they ended up getting those forest fires that were close to town all put out.

Thankfully.

I was relieved - I was so worried with all the heat and dry weather that they might spread and become uncontrollable.

We definitely need some rain and wet weather - no lightning.
I used to love watching the lightning but right now it just makes me nervous because things are so dry.

I am going in for some routine bloodwork tomorrow and I have to fast for 10 hours before hand so of course I wanted to snack all night long.
I didn't though.

We watched the finale of Loki and it was so disappointing.
Every other episode up until this last one we really enjoyed.

Looks like there will be another season though - hoping they redeem themselves.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment