Thursday 1 July 2021

Sure Missed Our Girl (June 28, 2021)

Weigh in day today.

I weighed in at 183.6 lbs.

That's up 2 lbs since last weigh in.

I honestly wasn't that surprised.

Even though we were very active over the weekend, I did eat a lot of carbs and I didn't track any points at all.
This week, my goal is to track, track, track!

I really want to see the 170's!

I got this top over the weekend in Manning.

I like that it's nice and bright, cars will be able to see me when I'm out running.

I thought it was a large but turns out it was a small so it's not as loose as I'd like but it does fit.
Imagine, me, in a small!

Pretty amazing.

Side view.

Back view.

I headed out for a run on my lunch hour.
Even though I ran both days on the weekend, I wanted to do Monday, Wednesday and Friday today so I just got to it.



I was feeling pretty good but right around the 2k mark, I suddenly had the urge to go the bathroom and I hoped it would go away but it didn't, so I had to cut the run short and head directly home.

So I only got 2.5k in.
Guess that means I'll be running again tomorrow!

Jason went out for a long bike ride this afternoon and when he came home, he had a little visitor with him.
He missed her so much that he just went down there and got her.

The first thing she wanted was a bubba!
I convinced her to try on one of the new outfits I'd picked up for her on the weekend.
It looked so cute.

She sure loves her bubba.

She wanted a bath which she hasn't wanted for a while.
Maybe it was the heat.

She was pretending to be a mermaid.

When I finished work, we went for a walk and she always has to run up the neighbor's pathway a couple times.

We stopped at the store and Freya knew just what she wanted!

She got a sucker too and actually kept it for awhile.
Normally it's one lick then in the garbage it goes.

We stopped and got ice creams.
She wanted to sit in the high chair while we were waiting for them.

Freya and I both had baby cones, they are just the perfect size.

She loves putting it on her face on purpose to make it look messy.

She still has the sucker - amazing!

She was willing to share.

She picked out some chips for Daddy but I guess she needed to test them out.

We stopped by her place too.
We happened to be walking by and she just had to go in and give Daddy a kiss and a hug.
She also had to show us how good she'd gotten at riding her bike too.

We hung out there for a short time then headed back up to our place with her.
She was spending the night with us.

We discovered a new song that she thought was hilarious.
Just a cat flushing a toilet.
It is a pretty cute song.

It was so hot that we slept in the spare room in the basement tonight.
You can feel the temp dropping as you go down the stairs - it's much cooler down there.

Crystal posted some pictures from their weekend camping trip so I thought I'd share those as well.

Pretending to nap.

Hanging out on the dock.

Grandma Crystal and Freya.

Testing the paddle boat out on dryland.

Beach time.
I love this picture - just the lighting is so pretty.

Tubing and boating - is there anything better than being out on the water?
I think not!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment