Thursday 22 July 2021

Foggy Day (July 20, 2021)

Woke up to another super foggy day out there.

I could barely see the truck on the road ahead of me.

This is the turn in to the office, you can't even see the office.
I figured if it stayed like this that there was no way I was going to run outside today.
Too dangerous - cars wouldn't be able to see me.

I worked at the office all morning.
Since Shennelle is off there are always things for me to get printed off and signed then I have to pick them back up and scan them and send them out.
Guess it's just getting me prepared for when we go back full time.

I called Haylee to see how Freya was feeling today.
She said that she still wasn't feeling the best, no appetite but she was at least keeping her liquids down.
They did this project together to get her mind off of being sick and she loved it.

The fog ended up dispersing so I was able to go for a run outdoors after all.
It was a bit on the chilly side so I had to wear a hoodie (albeit a light one).

Figured I'd take a few selfies.

Back view.

I wanted to get at least 5k in and I did 5.54 so I felt good about that.

The Exercise Details.

My splits and average pace were below 7 which was good.

I wish I could make myself go faster but honestly, endurance is more important to me than speed at this point.

I may work on that in the future or I may not - we'll see.

Paddington had a nice cuddle with me tonight while I was watching tv.

He's such a little love bug.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment