Tuesday 13 July 2021

Pool Noodle = Great Investment (July 7, 2021)

 I decided to go down and work from the office this morning, I had a few things that I needed to print off and I just wanted to check to see if I had anything on my desk that needed taken care of.

When I went home for lunch, I headed out for a walk.

I opted to have a rest from running today.

Jason was out for his run already and when I got home, he was there and he had picked up a visitor.

I sat outside for a bit with them and ate my lunch.

She figured out how to blow through the pool noodle to make bubbles in the bucket.

Pool noodle sword fight.

I bought a bunch of pool noodles years ago because I wanted to make an obstacle course for the kids which I never ended up doing but they play with the pool noodles all the time so I guess it was still a good investment.

And if I ever get a pool - I'll be set!

Trying to catch Papa.

The battle rages on.

I convinced her to sit with me and take a couple selfies.

Serious face.

Silly face.

Ok that was enough selfies, back to playing.

Even though we don't have to wear masks in public anymore here in Alberta, I still feel more comfortable with one for now so I was searching for one to head to the store.
Freya thought she'd show me how to wear it.

I must admit, it's much cuter this way!

What a cutie she is - such a little entertainer too - she loves to get a laugh.

Jason made a loaf of bread on the bbq so we had BLT's for supper.
So delicious.

Freya wanted peanut butter on her slice of bread.

With some cheese up on top.
What a combo!
She liked it though, that's all that matters.

After Kody took Freya home, I got this sign finished up for Mom.
She wants to give it as a gift to her sister when she goes to PEI.
I'm happy with how it turned out.

Jason and I also went out for another walk so I could get the rest of my steps in.
It was such a nice evening out there.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment