Monday 5 July 2021

A Day at the "Lake" (July 3, 2021)

I had plans today to go to the lake and go out for a boat ride with Sharon and her son but she texted early to say that it was too cold and windy to go out.
So that left me with no plans for the day.

Sometimes that's a good thing then other times, it makes me feel restless.

I made a coffee and watched this movie I've been wanting to watch for a bit.
It was ok.

Watched a video on how to make these dolls on Facebook - they are so darn stinking cute.

I wanted to have a rest day today, from running at least, but I did go out this morning and get a nice long walk in.

When I got back to the house, I decided to head up to the lake anyway for a visit.
Even if we couldn't go for a boat ride, it would still be nice to see everyone.

I stopped at Sharon's lot first - they were working on building steps to her trailer and she had to go to High Prairie to pick up lumber so while she did that, I walked over to visit Bonnie at her lot.

She has a really nice place here (both her and Sharon do)

It was a bit on the chilly side today so everyone was wearing hoodies/coats/pants.
We just hung out in their kitchen area all day and visited.

It was very relaxing.
Even Cami was enjoying herself.

Charlotte and Jordy were there with their kids so I got to visit with them too.

When Sharon got back from High Prairie, she cam over to Bonnie's to visit.
I tried to take a picture of us but she didn't want any part of it, at first.

I convinced her otherwise though and we got a good picture.
We were enjoying a good laugh over it.

It got a bit nicer and at one point, I was actually able to take off my hoodie for a bit and enjoy the warmth of the sun.

Bonnie and June made supper for me.

Baked potato, macaroni salad and steak.
It has been a long time since I had a baked potato and it was so delicious.
The steak and salad were delicious too.

I had picked up a sub this morning before heading out here so nobody would have to feed me but since I didn't eat it, I'll just have it for lunch tomorrow.

I stayed out there visiting until 9:30pm then I headed home.

When I got home, I watered my plants then went for a bit of a walk.
I still had 2000 more steps to go before I hit the 12,000 mark and wanted to make sure I made it.
I did!

Saw these 'biker chicks' on Facebook today - what a cool idea.

More affirmations.
I am a magnet for money. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment