Monday 26 July 2021

Budding Artist? (July 22, 2021)

It's my Friday!
I love summer Fridays off, it's so awesome.
I wish I could work 4 day weeks all year long but if I can only do it for the summer, I'll take it.

I wanted to get my run over early today so I headed out at 7.
I got in 9k.

The exercise details.

My splits.

When I finished, I headed to the office to work for the rest of the day.
I didn't even stop for lunch, just worked right straight through until 4:30.

I got a lot done.
Shennelle will be back next week so I'll likely not come to the office at all next week.
I want to take advantage of working from home as it will be the last week that I'm able to do so.
Back to the regular grind starting Aug.3!

There are definitely things I'll miss about working from home but I'm looking forward to getting back to 'normal'.

Nadine sent me a picture of the finished product for the letters I helped her print off yesterday.
Looks good.

After work today I had a little visitor.

I was doing the dishes and things got really quiet for a few minutes so I went to check on her.
She got hold of a sharpie and was busy creating.

Ha ha - normally she isn't at all hesitant to let me know when she's done something, in fact, she proudly proclaims that she's done it.

Today looks like Papa is getting the recognition though.

I'm off tomorrow so Freya stayed the night with us.
She has an infection in her mouth and her gums are all swollen, poor little thing.

Giving her her medicine is traumatizing for both her and us.
She just hates it, it makes her gag and vomit and I just hate giving it to her because it upsets her so much.

I hope the infection clears up soon and she is back to her normal happy, pain free self.
It's so hard to see them hurting especially when there is nothing you can do about it.

You'd think by this day and age that they would have come up with a medication that tastes good for kids?


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment