Monday 15 March 2021

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure. (Mar.11, 2021)

My morning was filled with meetings so it flew right by and before I knew it, it was lunch time. 

I hopped on the treadmill for a workout on my lunch hour.
I did the 1 minute run, 1 minute walk work out.
Worked my way up to 7.0 then back down.

It was hard but I felt awesome when I was done.

Jason was so excited - someone threw a bunch of used but perfectly good hardwood flooring on the burn pile so he scavaged it.
It will come in handy for something.

Selfie time.
Front view.
(Looks like my mirror needs a cleaning again).

Side view.

Back view.

I cooked fish for supper and we had a salad and fresh peas with it.
It was pretty good.

Haylee dyed her extensions brown and I think they look awesome.

Came across a ramen place in Edmonton on Instagram that we've never tried.
We'll have to check it out.

This bowl of soup they posted looks delicious.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment