Tuesday 23 February 2021

Got My Hair Did! (Feb.22, 2021)

Monday = Weigh In Day

 

I was 194.2 lbs today.

That's down .6 since last week which in light of the treats we had over the weekend I am ok with.
I'm still headed in the right direction albeit slowly but I'm going to get there!

Breakfast at my desk this morning.
Eggs, apple, orange and cucumber - healthy and delicious.

I also had some blackberries with vanilla coffee cream.
The morning flew right by - I'm always busy when I miss a day catching up on emails but that's good.
I like being busy.

I hopped on the treadmill at lunch, did the 1 minute jog, 1 minute walk then repeat workout.
I did a minute each at 4.0, 4.2, 4.4, 4.6, 4.8, 5.0, 5.2, 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6 and 6.7.
I tried to do a minute at 6.8 but could only do 40 seconds - something to try for next time.
I'll get there.

It was a great workout and I was good and sweaty when I finished.

Got my selfies in after my workout.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

I have an appointment after work today to get my hair done.

As you can see, the grey is taking over.
I was excited because I haven't been to a hair dresser in over a year.
I've just been doing box dyes since Covid hit.

I had to wear my mask that whole time but that was no biggie.

Jason sent me this picture while I was at the hairdresser.
He made another little table for Freya.

I got some blond highlights and some lighter brown ones.
It took a while to get them all in but we had a nice chat and catch up so that was good.
My hairdresser, Kim, is also one of my curling team mates so I normally see her every week in the winter months but since curling was cancelled this year, I haven't seen her much at all.

She dried it for me a little before I left the shop so you can kind of see the highlights.
When my hair is dryer, they'll show up better.

Jason had invited Kody and family over for supper as he made a big pot of soup and they just got to the house so Kody came down and picked me up from my appointment.
I had planned on walking home but changed my mind since the kids were over there.

She loves getting up on the table.

She played with her soup instead of eating it.
She loves pouring it back and forth from one container to another.

It was nice to have them all over for supper, it's been a while.

She was so proud of herself for buttering a slice of bread all by herself.

She loaded it up with a good amount of butter - not a bad job really.

The kids stayed and visited for a while.
Freya one minute was wanting to sleep over, adamant that she didn't want to leave her Papa then she flipped in an instant and wanted to go home with Mom and Dad.

After they left, I did the dishes and we watched some One Bite Pizza Reviews.
I realized at 9:30 that I still needed about 1500 steps so decided to go out and walk my 2000 loop which is basically up to the end of my street then straight across to Centenial which loops around and meets up with the street behind mine which loops back to mine.
It's about 2000 steps and takes about 15 minutes so it's perfect to get some extra steps.

Jason came with me even though he was already somewhere in the 24000 range for steps.
Said he'd love to accompany his lady on her walk 😃😄
I sure do love that guy!

I like the streaks, I think they look good.

There - a bit better lighting so you can see them.

My Aunt M gave this movie rave reviews - it looks like my kind of movie so going to check it out.

This also popped up on my phone - a new show coming to Netflix that also looks to be right up my alley!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment