Wednesday 24 February 2021

Tutti Frutti Pink! (Feb.23, 2021)

Breakfast of Champions!

 

Apple, orange, cucumber, eggs, blackberries and sliced deli turkey.
That should keep me full for a bit.

We got our bonuses last week from work and I also cashed out a bit of my share savings so I was able to pay off a big chunk of my credit card debt.

It finally updated today so I was officially able to lower my credit limit today and it felt AWESOME!

One of my 50x50 goals is to pay off debt and I'm hoping I can be debt free by my 50th birthday which will be April 2022.
I believe I can do it!

Kody got called in to work and Haylee was out so he brought Freya over.
He got there right at lunch and I had been planning on hopping on the treadmill but Jason had gone to the store so instead, Freya and I did some Leslie Sansone walking together.

I still had a half hour of my lunch break left when Jason got home so I did hop on the treadmill for a bit.

I did the 1 minute walk, 1 minute jog workout again so I got a pretty good sweat on even in that short amount of time.

Meanwhile, Jason and Freya painted some Easter Eggs.
They were from a kit that I picked up for her at the dollar store.

It quickly escalated to Freya painting on herself.

Ha ha - what a goofy girl.
When they finished painting, Jason had to give her a bath and Haylee dropped over to pick her up just as they were finishing.

I still needed some steps so when I finished work for the day, Jason and I went out for a walk.
I hit 12,000 just as we were arriving back to our driveway.

I had put a coat of white on the legs of the table Jason made for Freya last night and they were dry so I flipped it over to do the top.

I want to make it very girlie for her so I painted the legs pink, a bright bubble gum pink called Tutti Frutti.
I was excited to get it on there to see how it would look.
It's going to need another coat but I think she's really going to like it.
I'm going to do some kind of pattern on the top with pink too - I haven't quite decided what yet though.

Jason is back to work tomorrow so we had an early night.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment