Sunday 1 September 2019

RIP Sage (Aug.28, 2019)


This is the shelf that My Honey made for us to put our new tv on.
I had these corbals (they were actually book ends) sitting around and he painted then sanded the wood for the shelf.
I just love how it turned out, it's perfect.

I don't know why my phone started going dark like this in the evening and I thought it wouldn't show when I took the picture but it did.

I got in 36 minutes on the treadmill before heading to work.
For some reason the incline of 5.0 felt really hard this morning so I turned it down.

Still managed to work up a sweat though.

My Honey has a new 'coach'.
Ha ha.

He just doesn't have any boundaries at all.
Professor Snuggles just watched it all from the treadmill.

The sun was out in all it's glory today.

So I didn't mind one bit getting out for a few walks to the road.

Sun, delicious, fabulous, wonderful sun!

For lunch I had a salad with left over trout.

I wore a brand new white shirt today to work so of course this happened.
I got blue ink from one of the photocopier ink cartridges all over me.
It never fails, I think it's the curse of the white top!

Between hopping on the treadmill a couple times at lunch then again after work, I racked up another 30 minutes.

I had hamburger soup that My Honey made yesterday for supper.

Then I headed out to the golf course for a paint night.
It's the first one I've ever been to.

All that's left now is the dock.

Miss H and her mom were in Barrhead today so they were a bit late getting there but it didn't take them long to catch up.

My finished painting

It's amazing how each person can put a different spin on their painting and yet they all come out so beautiful.

My Honey made a quesadilla pizza like we saw on YouTube for supper when he got home from work.
I tried a slice and it was really good.

Some very sad news today.
My brother and SIL's dog Sage has been very sick the last week or so.
They discovered that she had an enlarged heart and fluid on her lungs which they were trying to treat her for.
She stopped eating though and was getting very weak.
They took her back to the vet today and discovered cancer on top of everything else.
There was nothing that they could do and they made the tough decision to put her down.
Sage was a big sweetheart and a softie.
She just loved to cuddle and be petted.
Such a very nice dog - it's so sad.
She will be greatly missed.

I think everyone should read this and often as a reminder
It's absolutely true.

Somehow I missed an hour so I didn't reach the 250+ steps per hour goal, but I did reach all the rest.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment