Sunday 15 September 2019

BB Visit x2! (Sept.12, 2019)

BB must miss us, he dropped by the office for a visit today.

My boss from St Albert, BB, also dropped by today to see SG and I.
So the three of us went out to lunch together.

We went to Sammy's and I had a greek salad.
They make a really good one there.

The rain finally stopped but this the last three days of rain made things really muddy out there.

I tried to walk to the road but it's still a mucky mess.
I was able to walk part of the way on the grass, but not all the way, it was pretty wet too.

Regardless, it still felt so good to get out into the fresh air and to see the return of the sunshine.

For supper we had chicken nuggets and rice.
My Honey happened to find a rogue container of honey dill sauce in the back of the fridge which totally made me so happy.

Not too shabby for afterwork.
I was on the last episode of 13 Reasons Why so I just stayed on the treadmill and watched the whole thing.
It was good.

My Honey's niece posted some nice pics from a photo shoot with her guy.

She is just a beauty, inside and out and I love how these pictures turned out.

She looks so happy which is the nicest thing of all!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment