Monday 23 September 2019

Trees Galore (Sept.19, 2019)

This morning when I left for work, I saw a small black object lying on the ground beside my truck wit a little bit of orange on it.
At first I thought it was a dead animal and I was kind of leery of going near it.
I had to get in the truck though so I just had too.

Turns out it was just this little top hat I had picked up in Whitecourt last night for my skull project, ha ha.
The orange part was the tag.
It must have fallen out of the bag when we were loading things into the house last night.
Kind of funny the tricks our imaginations can play on us.

It was a lovely day and I got out for a couple walks this morning even though I'd seen a coyote hanging around at the end of our work driveway this morning when I drove in.
He did not materialize while I was walking thank goodness.

My Honey sent me this picture.
Paddington is looking at him so adoringly - I love it.
We are so lucky to have such a sweet, cuddly kitty.

This is the tree in our front yard, it always looks so beautiful this time of year.
We don't get much red on the trees around here and this makes up for it a littl.

I'm anxious for these buds to flower so I can see what the blooms look like.
The buds look so unusual.

I was late getting home from work and My Honey was hard at work out in the garage so we just ordered chicken donairs for supper.

Paddington is taking relaxed to a whole new level.

I got a few more Christmas trees sewn up tonight.
I can't wait to get them on stands and see how they look.

True Story!

I didn't do any time on the treadmill today but I still managed to reach most of my goals.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment