Sunday 1 September 2019

Just Mr.H and I! (Aug.30, 2019)

When I got up this morning, the first thing I did was hit the treadmill.
I saw that the new season of 13 Reasons Why is out so I started watching it.

I had a kodiak cake and eggs for breakfast.

My brother asked if I could watch the kiddos today and of course I said yes.
He dropped Mr H off and Miss A had slept at a friend's house last night so she was going to ride her bike over later.

I decided to try to get in my 1000 steps each hour again so basically I was going down there every hour and hopping on for 10 minutes or so.
Mr H would come down with me and workout on the other treadmill.

I just let him walk at the slowest pace it would go but it was enough.
It kept him occupied.

We decided to go to visit Baby F but they were getting ready to go camping so we went to the park instead.

He wanted me to push him as high as I could - it reminded me of how much I used to love to swing when I was little.

Silly boy.

He was running all over having a grand time.

Then it just so happened that Miss A and her friend showed up at the park too.

I let them play for a bit then they headed back to her friends and I took Mr H for an ice cream.
Then we walked home.

It was after 5 when Miss A finally called to come over.
It was raining so I went and picked her and her bike up.
Mr H was hungry and wanted an egg and cheese sandwich.
I made him one and I was shocked when he actually ate the entire thing.

I'd let Mr H pick out some m&m's when he & I went to the store earlier and he shared them with his sister.
I'd had quite a few steps in by this time of the day and I was feeling tired.
We settled in and watched some Netflix.

My Honey was late getting home and the kids were thrilled to see him.
However, only minutes after he got home, their mom also arrived to pick them up.
She is taking a gel nail course and was in the city today for a test.
She passed so now she is certified which is really exciting!

After they left, we cooked up supper.
We had steak, beans & new potatoes with the delicious garlic/parsley sour cream I fell in love with at my In-Laws.

By the end of the day I had racked up an hour and 30 minutes on the treadmill, not too shabby.

The schoolboard had a notice about a change in school start time on Facebook and Miss A was in the picture they posted.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment