Friday 27 September 2019

They Mystery Flower has Bloomed! (Sept.24, 2019)


It was so chilly out there this morning that I needed to wear a coat but that didn't stop me from getting out for a walk.

The mystery flower finally bloomed - isn't it beautiful?

The wild flowers may not be the normal option for a flower bed like this but it looks beautiful and I think it's fun to be surprised at what blooms.

Like this full, bright orange bloom.

And this more delicate one with the pale pink petals and darker pink center.
I really like the two tone blooms.

The coat of Mod Podge (sealer) was dry on the door so I was able to hang my wreath.
I just love how the sunflowers look against the blue background.

My Honey cooked up ricotta & spinach ravioli for supper and it was delightful.
I've been craving it for awhile.

I got a few more trees put together - I'm growing quite a forest here.

My Honey drilled holes into this piece for me so I could add the rope to hang it.
I'm happy with how it turned out.

I've been slowly working away at my craft room.
The shelf is looking much more organized.

My desk is finally cleared off enough for me to work at it.
I just love reorganizing & getting rid of clutter.
I love finding homes for things then it's much easier to keep clean.
When it's clean like this, it gets my creative juices flowing too!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment