Tuesday 3 September 2019

My Sweet Girl is Home (Sept.2, 2019)

So the long weekend came to an end for me this morning.
Got up early to get a workout in before heading to work.

We found something on Netflix that we would both enjoy watching,
Woodstock
We only watched a bit of it, we'll keep watching it in the mornings until it's done.
What a great event to be a part of.

I got 44 minutes in on the treadmill before heading to work.

Still not running but that doesn't mean I'm not working hard.

I weighed in first thing but I didn't see as big of a change as I was hoping for after all the work I put in this weekend.
In fact, there was barely any change at all.
I'm not going to let that stop me though.

Work was nice and quiet, I didn't see anyone else all day.
I got lots done so that was great.
I still tried to make sure that I got my 1000 steps in each hour.

When I got home after work, I saw a few more flowers in our flower bed had bloomed.
So I took pictures to send to My Honey.

I love the color of this one.

My son & family were camping in the Fort all weekend with Miss H's family.
There was a ball tournament going on and Miss H & her mom are on an all girls team.
Baby F looks like she's zonked right out there in her Grandpa's arms.
I was missing them all weekend so I checked to see if they were home yet and they were so I headed over there for a visit.

She was just as happy to see me as I was to see her.
Her sweet little face just lit right up when I saw her.

She was busy playing with all of her toys and as usual, she kept going back to her car.

She just loves this thing.

She was in and out, in and out.

Miss H had been taking a shower and as soon as she came out, Baby F went straight to her.
She loves her mama, that's for sure.

Mom got her dressed and I was trying to take her picture but couldn't get her to stay still.

Finally managed a good one when she sat on her couch.

She's back and forth on it as well.
I'm glad she likes it.

She just got a new tooth and one more is about ready to break through so it's been bothering her a bit.
She was starting to fuss a little and wanted mom but I got one last sweet picture of her before I left.

When I got home, I hopped back on the treadmill mainly so I could watch some more 13 Reasons Why.
It's totally aggravating and unrealistic but I'm hooked at the same time.
I got another hour in besides the forty minutes I got in this morning.
Having the tv there has really been an incentive so far.
I hope it continues.

I cooked up chicken nuggets again for supper.
I found another package of honey dill dip so that was a happy find.

When My Honey got home, we spent the evening looking at property for sale in PEI.
We found a few that looked interesting so My Honey emailed for more information.
We aren't sure if we want if to build on or as an investment.
I don't think you can go wrong with land.
We haven't really decided on anything yet though.
 I told My Honey he should book a few things to look at and go to PEI on his next days off so he's thinking about it.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment