Friday 27 September 2019

Baby Selfie Pro! (Sept.22, 2019)

It was nice to be home and to be able to sleep in together in our own bed.
Hotels are nice, but so is home.

I forgot to take a picture of this before but when we went to pick up the kids on Friday, Mr. H had made bracelets for My Honey & I.
How sweet of him!
I've been wearing mine faithfully ever since.

I decided I would tackle the door today.
I've been wanting to paint it so I'm just going to jump right in and get it done.
This is before.

This is the paint I picked up at Sentimental Salvage & Design specifically to do the front door.
I hope it's enough.

I went with the Bohemian Blue.

I also started tackling my craft room.
I've got everything pulled apart in there.

I was just shoving things onto the shelf wherever they would fit and it was looking so messy & junky, time for an overhaul.

My desk is so piled with stuff that I can't even do anything in there.

Stuff is just everywhere.
This is how I like to clean.
I like to pull everything out and start fresh.
I was working on this between coats on the door.

This is after two coats.

I am liking how it looks.

I also whipped up a snowman painting on some wood from an old table we took apart in the backyard.
It's not as neat as I would like but I think it turned out pretty good.

I invited my son & his family and my brother R over for supper.
Baby F headed straight for her chair.

Oh and her vacuum.

I picked up this cute little Minnie hat for her at the dollar store.
I may have gotten it a size too small.

I just love her silly little faces.

My Honey cooked up a ham with potatoes and peas and Baby F was loving it.

My handsome son and his beautiful honey.

After supper, we visited for awhile.

R left not too long after supper.
They are shutting down his favorite game later tonight for a month to do maintenance so he wants to get some play time in before that happens.

She's very afraid of one of the puppets we have so My Honey was trying to show her that they are harmless.
I'm not so sure it helped - we ended up having to hide the blue monster puppet so that she would walk by the chair.

Next up - sitting in the kitchen, playing with the pots and pans.

No wonder kids love him so much - he loves to do all the same things they do.

She saw my phone - I put it in selfie mode and turn it to her and she just snaps away.

It's serious business.

It's amazing how quick they pick things up, even at this age.

Those cheeks though - make me just want to hug her and cover her with kisses.

One last selfie - she managed to get her daddy and I in the picture too.

They left around 8 to get her home and bathed.

After they left, I got to work finishing up the last steps on a few of my trees.
I had glued the 'trunks' into the trees and it had dried so I just had to sew up the opening in the material then glue them into the wood slices My Honey cut for me.

I am happy with how they turned out.
I still have a few more to finish up.
Now just to decide what I'm going to do with them!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment