Sunday 15 September 2019

Camo Kitty (Sept.11, 2019)


It's looking a bit 'windswept' this morning but here it is, my hair 'sans' the grey.

I forgot to take a picture last night but I do like how it turned out.

It has been raining non stop since Sunday and our driveway at work is a muddy mess so I haven't been able to get out for walks.
I'm still walking around the office though, being very creative trying to make my 1000 steps per hour.

They were having line by line meetings in the conference room yesterday and today and one of the attendees brought lunch today.
Smoked pulled pork, beans and coleslaw.
They had lots so they invited us admins to have some.
I did and it was pretty darn good.

My brother asked if I watch the kiddos so he and my SIL could go for a date night.
Of course I didn't mind, I love seeing them.

I got out some markers, crayons and sketch pads so they could unleash their artists from within.
They both love art projects.

Paddington went to his goto hiding spot for when the kids come over.

He is a similar color to the bench so it's almost like camouflage.
He just kind of blends right into it.

My Honey was home for a while before my brother came back for them so they got to spend some together which was nice.

I managed to squeak in 30 minutes on the treadmill today.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment