Friday 13 September 2019

Budding Comedienne! (Sept.10, 2019)

Pretty standard day at work today.
I got a few walks in to the road, I forgot to take my camera with me to take pictures.

Meanwhile, My Honey sent me a picture of the project he's been working on all week.
It's a rustic garbage container - I love how it turned out, it looks great.

I left work a bit early to go to a hair appointment.
It is high time to get my roots covered, they are growing in like mad.

I mean just look at this.
I think if I let it go (which I have no plans on doing anytime soon), I would be entirely grey.

I got a few highlights and then just did the roots for the rest.
It took nearly three hours to get it done.
I just had her blow dry it then I headed home because I'd invited my son and his family over for supper.
My Honey made taco soup for us using BH's recipe.
It calls for Cream of Mushroom soup which intrigued me so I asked her for it.

The kids got there around 6 or so - it's been awhile since they've been over.

Baby F got to try out the little chair we picked up for her (she was showing us her belly too).
She likes it.
It's so funny though because she backs up to sit down into it.

She wasn't exclusive though, the footstool looked like a pretty great place to sit too.

She was in a great mood, laughing and smiling.

This kid just LOVES cheese.

Looks like she's lost in a reverie.

She finally got to use the sippy cup I got to keep at our place too.

She was just being silly.
Started a new thing, 'laugh yelling' - it totally cracked me up.

She loved haming it up and making us laugh.

That sweet, darling little face, I could just sit and watch it for hours.

They did eventually have to go home though, unfortunately.

She did some vacuuming before they left for me. 


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment