Saturday 28 September 2019

The Girl of Many Faces! (Sept.25, 2019)

Beautiful sun shiny day!
Got out for a couple of walks to the road this morning.
I'm still working at trying to get in 1000 steps an hour.
It takes effort but I think it's worth it.

I dropped by my son's place after work to drop off some mail and have a quick visit with this cutie pie.

Sticking her tongue out at me (accidentally).

I can't get over how stinking cute she is.

How is it that she is a year old already?

Awww, big smiles for Grandma!

Ha ha - the girl of many faces.

She likes the little phone I got her for her birthday - not quite as much as she likes my phone mind you.

When I got home, I got started on a new project I've been thinking about doing for close to a year now.
I read a blog "RunsForCookies" and she made a 40 goals to make her life better by 40.
(Check her blog out, I really enjoy it).
I loved it and I also like her ideas, I even ordered the same notebook she used and it's been in a drawer in my desk for months.

I finally dug it out last night and got started.
So far, I have only completed the title page but its exciting to have a new project to work on.
I still haven't come up with 50 goals yet but I'm working on that list too.
I figure it's going to take me about a month to get this finished if I can get a page or two done a day but that doesn't mean that I can't get working on some of the stuff right now.

I'll add more pictures as get them done.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment