Thursday 12 September 2019

Girls Road Trip (Sept.8, 2019)

 
I told my niece, Miss M, that I would take her to WCT so she could get a few things today so that's what I did first thing.
 
We made stops at Walmart, No Frills and the Dollar Store.
We also got drinks at Booster Juice.
 
For some reason, I didn't think to take any pictures.
We had a nice trip though, I like taking her because it means we get to spend some time together and catch up.
 

 
I hadn't eaten anything all day and was kind of hungry when I got home.
My Honey made us sandwich for supper with all the ingredients we'd picked up at the Italian Market yesterday.
It was super good.
 
I got a bit of a workout in on the treadmill today.
Not much but better than nothing.
My Honey found a wooden box on the burn pile at work so he brought it home and we are going to make it into a treasure chest.
I was looking for some ideas.
I think the octopus on this one looks really cool.
 

The skull is a good idea too.
The one we have just has a flat top so not sure if this will work but I'll figure something out.
I think it will be a fun project.

This one is really fancy, I like the strap details with all the tacks.
That is something I could do for sure.
 
The weekend travelers posted more pictures from their trip.
I just love seeing them.
 
Baby F with her Auntie Z and her Grandpa.

Gee Gee joined the group for this picture but Baby F decided not to look at the camera.
 
 

She was just loving all the little characters they had in the Enchanted Forest.

I just love that little smile.

We are seeing it a lot more often too.
She still has her Little Miss Serious look which I also adore but the smiles are becoming way more frequent.

With Auntie Z.

With Auntie Z and some cousins.
Spending time with family is always fun.

A mini ferris wheel ride for Baby F.

Feeding the ducks.

Looks like the found the Hundred Acre Wood.

Pictures with the gorgeous BC mountains as the back drop.

And another.
The mountains are just so gorgeous and so are these two!

Made a stop in Canmore, a beautiful town in Alberta.
All the girls posed for this one.

Found a train that was just their size.

Didn't meet my step goal for today, guess we'll call it a rest day.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment