Sunday 15 September 2019

Skull Paint Job Complete (Sept.13, 2019)


The ground dried so much since yesterday, I was able to get back to my walks.

As you can see, that has made me super happy.

The trees are all turning color now.
We mostly get yellows but it still looks lovely.

Today was miss KH's birthday so we all went out to lunch at the golf course.

I had my favorite from out there, taco salad.
It was delicious and I ate every last bite.
We stayed there and talked for a LOOOONG time so BH and I were very late getting back to the office.
Thankfully BL was ok with that.

Our wild flowers are all starting to bloom.
They look so pretty.
It's fun when you don't really know what you have and you have to wait for them to bloom to see.
It's kind of exciting.

I got to painting my skull.
I put a layer of gun metal on it.

Then I added some bronze, deep teal blue and silver.

I didn't do a full layer of each color, I just kind of put each color on in blotchy patches.
Then I let it dry.

Then once it dried, I went over it with another layer of the gun metal.

I did try to leave just a  few spots where the other colors still showed through.

I think it looks awesome.
Now that I finished the painting, I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with it.
I am thinking I might turn it into a candle stick or I might cut it and put it on the Treasure Chest I'm going to make for the kids.
Stay tuned.

I lapsed on the steps today and didn't get in any time at all on the treadmill.
Not going to fret over it though, tomorrow is a new day.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment