Thursday 19 September 2019

Good Hair Day (Sept.17, 2019)

I was feeling good this morning.
The rain stopped, the sun was shining and my grey is all gone (for now). 

I love that I can take a picture from this angle and you can't see my double chin.
Angles are everything in photography!

My Honey found a fallen branch that will work great as stands for my trees that I'm making.

I got out for a couple walks this morning.
Just had to take advantage of that sunshine.
Looks like I actually needed some sunglasses. 

When I got back from work, I had some Amazon parcels on my desk, yay!
I love getting packages even though it was mostly for My Honey and my niece.

There was a paint night happening at the golf course tonight and SV had two free tickets so she gave them to me so Miss M & I could attend.

We went out a bit early so we could have supper.

I had a caesar salad with chicken strips.
I only had time to finish the salad before the class started.

This is the painting we are going to be doing this evening.

So far we got the sky and the water.

Then we added in trees and black for the rocks and woods.
The paint for my sky didn't dry fast enough so my trees ended up turning green even though they were supposed to be yellow.

My finished painting.
I wasn't happy with the green trees and the rocks but from afar I think it looks pretty good.

A pair of budding artists.
Miss M felt a bit rushed (there were a lot of steps to this one) so didn't get to add a few things she wanted but overall we both enjoyed the class and we'll definitely do another. 
(Notice this angle doesn't do as great of a job of hiding my double chin unfortunately).

My Honey sent me proof that he his popularity with the neighbourhood cats is just soaring.
No wonder, he rubs them and feeds them - what more could a cat ask for?

I only got 7 minutes in on the treadmill today at lunch time.

I did manage to reach my step goal though.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment