Sunday 1 September 2019

Treadmill Kind of Day (Aug.31, 2019)

When I got up this morning, I headed straight down to the treadmill and got 20 minutes in, then I made a coffee and ran myself a nice, hot bubble bath.
I stayed in there much too long but I finished reading Anne of Windy Poplars (book 4 in the series).

I spent most of my day today catching up on the blog and running downstairs every hour to hop in the treadmill.
Every time I was on it, I would watch some more of 13 Reasons Why.
It's kind of aggravating but yet it pulls you in at the same time.

Meanwhile, this is how the kittie's day looked.

They look so sweet when they are cuddled together like this.

My Honey was smoking chicken at work today in preparation for tomorrow's bbq.

I walked down to the store in the afternoon to pick up some wraps.
I decided to make fajitas for supper.
I could have driven down there but wanted the extra steps.

When he got home, he noticed some of the wild flower seeds he planted had finally bloomed.

I'm glad to see some of them finally bloom and I hope more do before we get out first frost.
It's fun to watch them open up because we aren't sure exactly what they might be.

I cooked up beef, peppers, celery and onion for the fajita's.

They didn't have any regular wraps so I had to get spinach ones which I like anyway so no big deal.
The fajitas were delicious if I do say so myself.

When My Honey got home I was at 19,000 steps so he and I went down on the treadmills long enough for me to reach 20,000 steps.
I ended up with 2.5 hours on the treadmill today.
I also got a couple of episodes of 13 Reasons Why watched by the end of the day.

Somehow, I missed getting my 250+ steps a couple of hours.
Not sure how that happened but I'll have to be careful about that tomorrow.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment