Tuesday 3 September 2019

Treadmill & 13 Reasons Why (Sept.1, 2019)

I got up this morning and hopped on the treadmill very first thing.
My plan is to just keep hopping on it every hour for at least 1000 steps, same as yesterday.

I made an omelet wrap for breakfast.
It was pretty good.

I found a movie to watch on Netflix.
Falling Inn Love
It was ok.
I kind of watched it brokenly as I kept pausing it to do other things, like cleaning, laundry, moving furniture around and walking on the treadmill.

I finally got my two new chairs moved to where I wanted them.
I also emptied out the filing cabinet downstairs and found homes for everything.
I want to move the filing cabinet into my office - can't do that on my own but figured I'd have it ready to go for when My Honey got home.

I cooked up chicken nuggets for supper with leftover potatoes and green & yellow beans.
My Honey brought me some leftovers from the bbq so I threw some of that on there as well.
It was a delicious, filling supper.

After we ate, My Honey did help me with the filing cabinet and we moved it into my office.
Now I'm going to get some files for it and use it for what's it's intended for - to file things!

After supper, My Honey & I both went back on the treadmills so I could get my step total for the day over the 20,000 mark.
By the end of the day, I'd completed over 2.5 hours on the treadmill.

I'd completed a few more episodes of 13 Reasons Why too.
I only let myself watch it when I'm on the treadmill.

I hope when I finish it that I find something else that holds my interest just as much to watch next.

My heart & soul felt good about that but I must say that my feet didn't agree.
In fact, my left ankle was giving me some trouble but I just took some advil before bed.
It did help somewhat.

We went to bed fairly early.
Even though tomorrow is a holiday, I'm going to work so I can take Friday off instead.
No sense in me having four days off in a row if My Honey is working, I'd rather have an extra day off next weekend to spend with him.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment