Thursday 5 September 2019

Summer is Finally Here, But Fall is Close Behind (Sep.3, 2019)

I didn't want to get out of bed early this morning but I did anyway.
 
I got 32 minutes in on the treadmill.

Always happy when  work out is done.
 
It was an absolutely gorgeous day out there today so I made sure to get out for plenty of walks.
It finally feels like we are having some summer.
 
Fall is right around the corner though.
 
The leaves are already starting to change color.
They look pretty but I'm not ready for it to be Fall yet.
 
I had a WCSS meeting at lunch today so I booked it at the restaurant where my niece works.
I forgot to take a picture but I had a Greek Salad and it was so good.
I ate every last bite!
 
After work, I got a bit more time in on the treadmill.
Another 46 minutes to be exact.
 
Then I watched The Little Couple.
My Honey was a bit late getting home from work.
I walked down and met him at the store to look for something for supper and we settled on frozen pizza as usual since its fast and easy.
 
Little Miss Z turned 4 today!
 
 
I wasn't there but they all went to the park to celebrate.
 
Looks like she's enjoying the wagon Miss M gave her for her birthday.

Ha ha - all kinds of shenanigans at the park today.
Miss Z had to pull her dad around in the wagon.
 
They had cupcakes.

Looks like Baby F really enjoyed hers! 

The kiddos were back to school today too.
Miss A started grade 4 today - she is growing up so fast.

Miss H posted a few more pictures to celebrate her baby sisters birthday.

They have a sweet relationship, Miss Z calls her 'Sissy' and it sounds so cute.

Cool Shades (or should I say Hot shades?)

Just two sisters havin' a time!

I saw this on Facebook and it reminded me of the Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake my mom used to make.
Sounds weird to put Mayo in a cake but it was the moistest cake ever.
I should see if I can dig the old recipe out and try making it again.
 
I would have loved to make it to 20,000 steps but I was just done.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment